Here at Instaenergy (Pvt.) Limited, we strongly believe in safeguarding the health & safety of all our stakeholders (including our workforce, customers, clients, and our employees) and are of utmost priority.
We are committed to ensuring that our Occupational and Health Safety Management Systems are coherent with international standards. Our workforce is trained to comply with the Health & Safety procedures and have guidelines set out for them. Our Health & Safety policy is as follows:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To provide a healthy and safe workplace, taking steps to reduce or eliminate risks;
- To stop work immediately if it poses a threat to physical well-being;
- To provide suitably and maintained equipment along with relevant staff training;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe equipment and office;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information instruction and supervision for employees;
- To provide and make sure the first aid kit is available at office premises at all times;
- To provide safety hats, gloves, and first aid kits for the client visits;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Covid-19 has posed a great threat to our world. Here at Instaenergy, nothing matters to us more than the health and safety of our stakeholders, employees, and workforce. We have set out robust systems to prevent and mitigate the effects of the virus.
Health and Safety Policy – (COVID-19)
- To practice social distancing requirements during coronavirus (Covid-19)
- To rearrange the office furniture maintaining six feet distance between the tables and chairs during coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Safe travelling to and from work during coronavirus (Covid-19)
- To wear PPE and face coverings
- To maintain mental health at work during coronavirus (Covid-19)
We have a zero-tolerance policy against all standard operating procedures set out in our health & safety policy and is committed to implementing it across all supply channels.