Operations & maintenance play a KEY role in increasing the life-span & efficiency of your solar system. It is also the best way to safeguard your investment. At Instaenergy, we offer a premium Operations & Maintenance (O&M) service to our customers. O&M service providers are experienced engineers & trained professionals.
Operations & Maintenance
Life-span & efficiency of your solar system
Key Role of Operations & Maintenance
We Offer 2 Types of O&M Services
Preventive O&M Services
Preventive maintenance involves conducting regular O&M services to your solar system to increase the operational efficiency & lifespan of your system. It is done while your system is still in sound working condition.
- Inspection of Solar Panels for any defects
- Inspection of invertor & cable connections
- Inspection of earthing system
- Inspection of output check vs. expected output
- Inspection of pipes with the phase meter
- Inspection of readings taken from the invertor
- Cleaning of Solar panels
- Inspection of DC breaker
Corrective maintenance will perform a fault analysis on your solar system. We recommend going for corrective maintenance when you feel there is an underlying system fault or any broken solar panels.
Our O&M experts will come down and help you identify & fix the issue following an efficient 3-step process.
- System Assessment
- System Investigation
- Identification for Faults
- Invertor Assessment
- Inverter Repair
- Assessment for Repair
- Assessment for a Panel Replacement
- Part Replacement Assessment
- Repair System Components
- Replace System components